“Chase with Samsung Pay provides a safe and simple way to pay for purchases almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.” The next time you make a purchase, and there’s an option to pay using Samsung Pay, here’s a promotion that could get you a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
What’s the deal
- Use Samsung Pay
- When making a payment use your eligible Chase card for 3 purchases (see below for detaiils)
- Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card for free
- Promo dates: May 21, 2018 – June 21, 2018
What do you have to do
- Use an eligible Samsung device and Samsung Pay App
- Scroll down to promotions and locate “Get Rewarded with Chase” offer
- Accept the offer terms & conditions
- Use an eligible Chase card in your wallet
- Use a Chase card and make 3 purchases via Samsung Pay before June 21, 2018
- Earn $10 Amazon Gift Card, you will get this gift card via digital delivery
What are the eligible Chase cards
ALL Chase credit and debit cards are eligible except Chase MasterCard cards and Chase Ink Business Credit Cards.
So the next time you make a payment, and you see an option to use Samsung Pay, consider using that option. Make sure you follow the suggested steps above and earn a $10 Amazon Gift Card. Good luck.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them