Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Interjet probably isn’t an a top of mind airline for most Americans. It’s Mexico’s 3rd largest carrier, and most routes are from the southwest, Texas and Florida; Chicago and New York have some interjet flights as well. But you should pay more attention to them right now, as they are hosting a sale with flights as low as $154 round trip from the US to various destinations throughout Mexico, Central America, Peru, and Colombia. Some notable deals include:
- San Antonio to Mexico City from $230
- Miami to Monterrey, Mexico from $247
- Los Angeles to Bogota to $258
- Los Angeles, San Antonio, Houston, and Chicago to Lima from $250
While the promotion states that these deals are available through February 2020, in reality they seem to run from March through November of this year. The most limited dates are the $250 Lima fares, on random dates in the fall, though sale rates to the city at higher cost can be found pretty easily. Most other options are more widely available. (SEE ALSO: Trip Report: Nine Crazy Fun Days in Peru)
Interjet economy includes a carry-on bag but no seat selection. When testing prices I was sometimes assigned a window seat, and you may find there’s little reason to pay for a “better” seat on your flight. Also, while Interjet says promotional pricing is only available through their website and call centers, I was able to find matches with online travel agencies as well. But however you book, you only have until March 3rd to take advantage of these prices.
How to Book
- Follow the link, or visit your favorite OTA / the airline to search for sample dates and destinations
- Sale dates generally available on select dates from March – November, 2019
- No minimum stay required, however not all routes available on all days
Where to Stay
- Hyatt Regency Mexico City
- Hilton Lima Milaflores (SEE ALSO: Doubletree El Pardo Lima Miraflores hotel review)
- Sheraton Ambassador Monterrey
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them