1/25 – Originally this was scheduled to expire on 12/31 but I have noticed that it is still going on.
Amazon is running a sale on household products where you can save 20% when you purchase $50 or more worth of select Amazon brand products. There are a variety of products included in the sale, though of course you should double check prices with other sites to make sure that you’re actually getting a deal, even with the 20% off. Please note that all links on this (and any post) include my Amazon affiliate link. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How To Get 20% on Amazon Brand Products
To get your 20% discount on Amazon brand products, first navigate to the promotion page. Add at least $50 of eligible items to your cart – you’ll then get a discount of 20% off applied at checkout, up to a maximum discount of $100 per eligible order.
Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions of the promotion:
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
- This offer only applies to qualifying purchases of eligible Private Brands Everyday Essentials items. All eligible items appear within this Stock Up & Save store.
- Offer only applies to eligible items sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page).
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer is not applicable to Subscribe & Save orders.
Good luck and happy shopping!
(H/T: Miles to Memories)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them