Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
After taking a week off for the holidays, Southwest’s sales are back. This week’s sale is called the “4-day sale” and is available through their website.
As usual, there are deals below the advertised price, and potentially below the “sale page” price as well. Flights from Greenville/Spartanberg to Atlanta are $45, below the $49 sale listing. Or between San Francisco and Boston, advertised at $108 but available for $108! Perfect for escaping the cold, or seeing some history, either way.
Whenever Southwest hosts a sale, make sure you check any existing flights you have already purchased. Southwest has no change fees, and if the sale price is lower you will receive a credit for the difference usable for future SWA fares. Plus, if you are unsure after you buy one of these flights, remember that any fare marketed in the US is free to cancel within 24 hours.
This sale ends Thursday night (January 2) at 11:59 M Pacific Time, so you’ll have to act fast if you want a deal.
Sample Fares Between City Pairs
- Atlanta and Nashville from $49
- Burbank and Las Vegas from $54
- Boston and Baltimore from $59
- Cleveland and Milwaukee from $92
- Washington, D.C. and Atlanta from $94
How to Book
- Visit the airline to search for sample dates and destinations
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel. 21-day advance purchase for all other travel.
- Continental U.S. travel valid January 14 through May 20, 2020. Interisland Hawaii travel valid January 21 through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 21 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020.
- No minimum stay required.
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them