Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- British Airways Cuts Cost To Transfer Avios Between Accounts By 90% – View from the Wing
- The Coolest City in Each State – The Discoverer. Obviously lists like these are a bit subjective and even as a Cincinnati resident, I’m not sure I’d classify it as the “coolest” city in Ohio. But check out your state’s pick and leave a comment if you think it’s not the right choice.
- The Longest Flights in the World – One Mile at a Time
- PSA: Southwest Airlines EarlyBird Check-In is **NOT THE SAME** as Upgraded Boarding to Trigger Priority Credit Card Benefit – Travel With Grant
- The Smallest Park in the World – No Work All Travel
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post – These Are The Worst Seats On the Plane (and how to avoid them)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.