Now is a tough time to earn status and benefits through hotel stays. To make it easier for World of Hyatt and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers to boost their status and earn awards when they can’t through stays, Hyatt and Chase are providing two new promotions. One is targeted to existing members and is based on spending while the other is for new World of Hyatt Cardmembers. Neither offer requires registration to participate which makes it easier to take advantage!
What is the Offer for Current Cardmembers?
- Starting April 15 through June 30, 2020, World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn three tier-qualifying night credits toward the next tier status for every $5,000 spent on their card. That includes the two qualifying night credit Cardmembers already earn, plus one bonus night credit.
- Also, from April 15 through June 30, 2020, legacy Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn two tier-qualifying night credits toward the next tier status for every $5,000 spent on their card.
- Cardmembers can use their card to pay for any purchases – like bills, deliveries, groceries, online purchases, etc. The offer does not limit to the number of tier-qualifying night credits Cardmembers can ear It also counts toward Milestone Rewards including Confirmable Suite Upgrades, Club Lounge Access Awards, FIND experiences, access to My Hyatt Concierge, Guest of Honor and Free Night Awards for future Hyatt stays.
What is the Offer for New World of Hyatt Cardmembers?
- Starting April 15, 2020, new World of Hyatt Cardmembers will automatically receive a total of 10 tier-qualifying night credits, including the five tier-qualifying night credits already received as a new Cardmember, plus five additional tier-qualifying night credits. To be eligible for this offer you must apply for the World of Hyatt Credit Card by June 30, 2020.
- On top of this, all new Cardmembers receive Discoverist status, which includes benefits like late checkout, preferred room upgrades, and 10% Bonus Point earning. With 10 tier-qualifying night credits, it is easier to earn Explorist status and more Milestone Rewards, including Free Night and Club Lounge Access Awards. The extra tier-qualifying nights are in addition to the current new Cardmember bonus offer of up to 50,000 Bonus Points.
Will these new Hyatt promotions benefit you? What are your thoughts on them? Let us know in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.