Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
KEY LINK: Chase IHG Reward Club Premier card
Recently, I received an e-mail from IHG letting me know that as an IHG Rewards Club member, I could “get an extra night at a beach stay in the Southeast.” If you are an IHG member, you should have received an e-mail as well, but if not you can access the deal here. This deal is limited to participating hotels in 17 different markets. Here are the details.
How Do I Book?
Here’s how it works:
- Click the link here to find eligible markets.
- Choose your destination.
- Select a hotel and choose a stay of 3 nights or more.
- Enjoy an extra night on IHG!
- IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive the free night.
- Must book by 5/28/2020
- Stay dates include 5/20/2020 – 7/31/2019
- Rate is available for stays up to 30 days for a maximum of 10 free nights.
- Bookings must be made at least one day in advance.
- Eligible hotels must be in Daytona Beach, the Florida Keys, Florida Panhandle, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gulf Shores, Hilton Head, Jacksonville Beach, Melbourne/ Titusville, Miami/ Hialeah, Myrtle Beach, Naples, Orange Beach, Sarasota/ Bradenton, Savannah, Tampa/ St. Petersburg, Vero Beach or West Palm Beach/ Boca
What Card Should I Use With This Offer?
If you don’t currently have an IHG card or need to top up your point balance, the Chase IHG Premier Card is offering a 140,000 IHG points welcome bonus after $3,000 in spend. Cam talked about the other benefits (including up to 25x points per dollar) per of the card in detail here.
If you are not using points this is a pretty nice offer. If you have the Chase IHG Reward Club Premier card you can earn 25 points per dollar on your spend as well. If you are looking for a nice long weekend or beach getaway this offer is a great way to lower the cost!
Are you planning to take advantage of this offer? Let us know in the comments below!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them