Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
T-Mobile customers benefit from a wide variety of benefits while traveling. Most plans include basic international service and an hour of free GoGo inflight wifi. T-Mobile also does T-Mobile Tuesday where customers can snag free things through the T-Mobile Tuesday app.
Today, one of the promotions available is a “Stay More. Save More.” discount through HotelStorm. I don’t have any personal experience with HotelStorm. It looks like a basic third-party hotel booking engine (similar to Priceline). The site has good reviews as long as you generally know what to expect from similar sites.
- Offer valid at select hotels booked through HotelStorm
- $40 off one-night stays
- $100 off two-night stays
- $160 off three-night stays
- You will get an additional $60 off additional nights on stays of four or more nights (eg. $280 off of a five-night stay)
- Exclusive for T-Mobile customers
- Discount only applied on HotelStorm bookings
- No limit to number of reservations you can complete
- No code necessary
- Discount applied automatically when you follow the link in your T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- You can make reservations up to 11 months in advance
- All reservations are pre-paid and not eligible for refund
- You must claim the offer in app by March 31, 2018 at 11:59pm ET and redeem at hotelstorm.com/t-mobile (only accessible via the app) by March 31, 2018 at 11:59pm ET to get the discount
Unfortunately, HotelStorm won’t allow you to redeem this offer on just any old hotel. I checked for cheap hotels in Vegas and wasn’t able to find any for free (priced under $40 a night).
As an example, I looked at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino for weekday nights at the end of April. If I book directly through their website, I was got a price of $132 per night for a total of $551 per night after taxes and fees. The total for the same nights, with the $160 T-Mobile Tuesday discount through HotelStorm comes to $406. The total savings after taxes and resort fee are added is about $145.
Things to Keep in Mind
- This is a third-party booking site so you likely won’t earn hotel points. You also may not be able to take advantage of hotel reward program elite benefits.
- Bookings are nonrefundable so be sure of your dates prior to booking.
- Third-party booking sites can lack customer service.
- Double check rates before booking. I’ve heard HotelStorm sometimes has higher rates than booking direct through the hotel.
This could be a great deal take advantage of if you are booking a hotel stay in the next 11 months. There don’t seem to be many limits other than the fact that they limit the offer to certain properties.
Where would you go with an offer like this?