Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Germany’s Deutsche Bahn has unveiled its Ideenzug (Idea Train), with wacky ideas such as compartments for spin classes, privacy pods, and even “noise cancelling seats.”
- Now that Qatar owns a 49% stake in Meridiana, it seems they have some plans to revitalize the airline, including a new name!
- Brett over at Cranky Flier has a great article discussing Kansas City’s new terminal project, and how Southwest Airlines hopes to benefit from it.
- Southwest recently announced its intent to serve the Hawaiian Islands, but it seems like they are considering competing with Hawaiian in another, closer to home way.
- Get your stacking game on with a little help from Mommy Points — here’s how to get United miles for 1.18 cents per point!
- It’s been a good, long run, but American has finally decided when the MD-80s (Mad Dogs) will exit the fleet.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: United’s 62 mile flight will make you wonder plus can you guess the country that’s changing its name?
Header image courtesy of Deutsche Bahn AG and Uwe Miethe
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them