Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Virgin America is running a fare sale with flights as low as $49. You need to book by next Monday (October 2nd) for travel between Oct 17th and November 8th, or between January 10th and March 7th for Hawaii travel
Virgin America fare sale fine print
- Main Cabin Tickets must be purchased by 9:59 pm PT on Monday, October 2, 2017.
- Fares are one-way and require a 21-day advance purchase where travel must occur between October 17, 2017 and November 8, 2017.
- Fares for RDU-SFO are valid for travel between October 19, 2017 and November 8, 2017.
- Fares for Hawaii require a 21-day advance purchase and are valid for travel between January 10, 2018 and March 7, 2018.
- Lowest sale fares are available only on certain itineraries. Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Lowest sale fares to Hawaii are only valid Sunday through Wednesday. Lowest sale fares from Hawaii are only valid Monday through Thursday
Virgin America fare sale examples
Here are a few of the fare sale examples flying out of Virgin’s hub at SFO
Remember that because Virgin America Elevate points are tied to the cost of the flight, this Virgin America fare sale means that AWARD tickets are also lower than usual. Those cheap SFO flights are just as cheap with points
Unfortunately Virgin America’s cancellation policy is not anywhere near as awesome as the Southwest cancellation policy, so if you’ve already booked a flight and the price has now gone down, you’re pretty much out of luck 🙁
Hawaii flights are also on sale out of LAX and SFO
In any case, it’s worth checking out if you have any upcoming travel in the Virgin America network.
Virgin America fare sale page – Good luck and happy travels!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them