Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- The Icelandair free stopover buddy service in Reykjavik is back!
- Checkout Rapid Travel Chai’s interview over on the Country Counters site
- I’m pleased to help welcome Miles the Monkey to Boarding Area (pictured above). I got to meet Miles and his sock-puppet human controller at a conference recently and if you haven’t checked out the Monkey Miles blog, you definitely should!
- This was a completely over the top ridiculous story about a lady who had her MacBook nearly stolen on an airplane right in front of her eyes!
- Why do people travel? Here is a compilation of 14 reasons why.
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 20 ways to spot an American while traveling abroad