Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here’s a new airfare deal that could get you from the US to Europe for as low as $336 roundtrip!. If you use your points with Chase, you could be flying for less than 23K Ultimate Rewards. Lots of opportunities to travel to Europe between now through April (early Spring Break for most).
What’s the deal
- Fly from now through April and May 2019 (excluding major holidays) – flexibility is key as dates vary
- Airfare as low as $335 roundtrip in basic economy. Even with Basic Economy, although you don’t get any ticket changes or upgrades, you do still get a checked bag and carryon on most of these flights (check the details)
- Or, using your points with your Chase Sapphire Reserve for as low as 23,000 Ultimate Rewards
- Start your search using Google Flights
Here were a few of the fares I saw (all roundtrip flights on legacy carriers – no WOWs or other ULCC)
- Newark (EWR) to Paris (CDG) – as low as $320 r/t.
- Newark (EWR) to Barcelona (BCN) – $330
- Chicago (ORD) to Stockholm (ARN) – $465
- Boston (BOS) to Madrid (MAD) – $368
- New York (JFK) to London (LHR) – $377
Most of the deals were in the April timeframe but there were many dates in the $400s all through the spring and early summer. Best bet is to just play around with Google Flights
(SEE ALSO: 6 reasons why Google Flights is the best search engine)
All of the deals were valid at the time I wrote this but availability is subject to change and goes fast! . Let me know if you will take advantage of this offer.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them