Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- I was featured in a list of the 14 best travel memoirs / books. My favorite book was Around the World in 50 Years by Albert Podell which was a hilarious read of world travel
- Chase is introducing Chase Hyatt offers similar to Amex Offers where you can get money back on purchases at certain merchants.
- Wyndham Rewards is sending out emails to rewards members offering them a free gift from Shutterfly – mine was either a reusable shopping bag or a puzzle (up to 1000 pieces). Check your email to see if you got one – mine came with the subject “Choose your FREE travel souvenir”
- The country of Swaziland is changing its name, citing the fact that it’s often confused with Switzerland (no, this is not an April Fool’s joke). Seems like it was only a few months ago that a DIFFERENT country changed its name
- A good read on why not to use the Marriott Rewards card even at Marriott hotels (and that’s before the recently announced changes to the SPG / Marriott credit cards)
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post: It’s the Ultimate Arbitrary List of Places to visit in 2018
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them