Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Doctor of Credit has collated some excellent datapoints about who you can pay when with what card.
- United has signed a deal where they will be staying at IAD (Washington Dulles) through at least 2025
- There’s a British hotel that will charge you 100 GBP if you leave a bad review of your stay. Sounds kind of crazy – I’m glad the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at didn’t do this!
- Qatar Airways just ordered (up to) 100 Boeing planes
- An interesting conversation with a Walmart asset protection associate while going through the manufactured spending process (buying money orders at Walmart)
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: JetBlue offers $10,000 “gift” to mom of boys sent to the wrong airports