Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- The complete guide to Eva Air’s Hello Kitty airplanes. Did you know that Hello Kitty has a boyfriend?
- Chase has changed some of the rules for what counts as “dining” for terms of credit card category spend bonuses.
- Remember the time JetBlue sent 2 unaccompanied minors to the WRONG AIRPORTS? The mom of one of the boys reports that JetBlue has offered her $10,000 as a “gift”
- I always enjoy seeing people’s lists of travel, or miles and points redemptions and earning. Here is a list of all miles and points redemptions for the past 3.5 years from Mister Airmiles.
- The big news over the last few days has been the closing of the Marriott / Starwood merger. I did not realize that sportswriters seem to overwhelmingly prefer Marriotts. See also: 4 reasons to transfer your SPG points to Marriott and 4 reasons to transfer your Marriott points to SPG
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Couple fined $1600 for drinking beer onboard a flight
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them