Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Just a reminder that week 4 of 2017 Daily Getaway packages go on sale tomorrow at 1pm EST. This week’s packages include:
- Monday 5/1: Various packages for Universal Orlando Resort;
- Tuesday 5/2: Discounted Hilton points from 30,000 points up to 250,000 points, at 0.48 cents per point.
- Wednesday 5/3: Caesars Las Vegas getaway packages, ranging in cost from $299 to $590;
- Thursday 5/4: Discounted Marriott gift cards, a solid saving of 20%;
- Friday 5/5: $1000 Orbitz promo code for $650, save 35%.
The number of packages available each day this week are rather limited. Here are some quick thoughts:
- If you are heading to Universal Orlando, you will save some money with Monday’s packages;
- Planning a stay at Hilton hotels and resorts? You can boost your Hilton points by purchasing Tuesday’s packages at 0.48 cent per point. [SEE five best uses of Hilton points]
- Wednesday’s Vegas packages are more affordable than those sold in prior weeks. Will you be tempted?
- Thursday’s Marriott certificates represent a solid 20% saving for your next Marriott stay. Have your friends or family members buy for you if you need more than two certificates. Also it will be easier to get the $100 package than the $500 package!
- If you book often through Orbitz, Friday’s special Orbitz promo code can save you 35% on your next trip!
Each morning next week, we will put up a post with a detail analysis of the day’s sale. Are you planning on purchasing any of the packages during week 4 of 2017 Daily Getaway?