Just a reminder that week 4 of 2017 Daily Getaway packages go on sale tomorrow at 1pm EST. This week’s packages include:
- Monday 5/1: Various packages for Universal Orlando Resort;
- Tuesday 5/2: Discounted Hilton points from 30,000 points up to 250,000 points, at 0.48 cents per point.
- Wednesday 5/3: Caesars Las Vegas getaway packages, ranging in cost from $299 to $590;
- Thursday 5/4: Discounted Marriott gift cards, a solid saving of 20%;
- Friday 5/5: $1000 Orbitz promo code for $650, save 35%.
The number of packages available each day this week are rather limited. Here are some quick thoughts:
- If you are heading to Universal Orlando, you will save some money with Monday’s packages;
- Planning a stay at Hilton hotels and resorts? You can boost your Hilton points by purchasing Tuesday’s packages at 0.48 cent per point. [SEE five best uses of Hilton points]
- Wednesday’s Vegas packages are more affordable than those sold in prior weeks. Will you be tempted?
- Thursday’s Marriott certificates represent a solid 20% saving for your next Marriott stay. Have your friends or family members buy for you if you need more than two certificates. Also it will be easier to get the $100 package than the $500 package!
- If you book often through Orbitz, Friday’s special Orbitz promo code can save you 35% on your next trip!
Each morning next week, we will put up a post with a detail analysis of the day’s sale. Are you planning on purchasing any of the packages during week 4 of 2017 Daily Getaway?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.