Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
The first package on sale for 2017 Daily Getaway is with Alamo Car Rental. You can access the sale and details here. The package will go on sale at 1PM ET today.
In essence, you are purchasing a $50 Alamo certificate for $25 only, or a 50% saving. There will be a total of 2,000 certificates available. You are allowed to purchase a maximum of three certificates, which do not expire.
Within five (5) business days of purchase, you will receive the certificates via email from Alamo. The e-mail will provide detailed information on how to redeem your certificate either by phone or online.
Based on the detailed terms and conditions listed below, one-way rentals are excluded.
- All sales are final and no refunds or substitutions will be provided after the transaction is complete.
- Certificate amount will be applied to base rate only (time and mileage) for the entire rental period, and does not apply to taxes, other government-authorized or imposed surcharges, license recoupment/air tax recovery and concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, additional driver fee, one (1)-way rental charge, or optional items, which are the responsibility of the renter.
- Items purchased cannot be brokered, bartered, sold or altered in any way. Such offers will be voided, confiscated and/or canceled.
- Valid Certificate ID and Contract ID required for all rentals.
- Certificate ID may only be used once and is void upon redemption.
- Offer valid on the rental of any size car, subject to availability.
- Taxes and other surcharges are paid separately.
- Offer valid for rentals at participating locations in the United States.
- Must meet standard rental qualifications. You might have to pay extra if you are a driver under the age of 25.
This package was able in previous years. If you purchased them in the past, please share your experience.