Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
KEY LINK: card_name – bonus_miles_full annual_fees
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card is one of the best cards in the market currently for businesses. If you are under the dreaded 5/24, I highly recommend you grab this card at its current bonus. Here are 5 reasons why you should add the Chase Ink Business Preferred to your wallet.
If you are already interested, we would be extremely appreciative if you use our link. We may receive a commission if you’re approved for the card through our link
Reason #1 – High Sign Up Bonus
The Chase Ink Business Preferred comes with an 100,000 point bonus after spending $15,000 in the first 3 months. After spending $15,000, you will end up with at least 115,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards, which are easily worth at least $1,400!
These Ultimate Rewards can be transferred to partners such as United Airlines, Singapore KrisFlyer, and British Airways Avios just to name a few.
Reason #2 – Earning Categories
Many credit cards in the market currently have very robust earning charts. However, the Chase Ink Business Preferred keeps it simple and to the point.
- 3 points per dollar on travel
- 3 points per dollar on business expenses (shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines)
- Note that the 3 points per dollar bonus amount is only on the first $150,000 spent each account anniversary year in combined purchases on travel and business expenses
- 1 point per dollar on all other expenses
Reason #3 – Protection Of Valuables
I find this to be some of the highest coverage offered currently.
- Cell Phone Protection. If something happens to your phone and you are paying the bill with your Chase Ink Business Preferred, it is eligible for protection.
- Primary Car Rental Insurance. If your rental car is damage and you have declined the insurance from the rental car company, you are eligible for this. My parents saved over $900 with a Chase rental car claim when they ran into problems with their car in Scotland.
- Trip Delay & Cancellation Insurance. Travel can sometimes go awry. If you have fallen sick or weather gets in the way, this insurance could prove to be helpful.
- Travel Accident Insurance. Hopefully you never have to use this. But if you do, the coverage is quite large. It is listed as up to $500,000 for accident death or dismemberment on a common carrier.
Final Thoughts on the card_name
If you are a small business owner, this card could serve your business well! Not only is the card a great addition to your wallet, but small promotions like bonus stars at Starbucks make it that much better. And if you are already collecting Chase Ultimate Rewards, you can combine them!
If you are interested in earning these points & perks, you can read more and apply for the card here –
card_name – bonus_miles_full annual_fees
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Curious as to how you figure at least 1700 in rewards , when it lists 1000 in rewards?
It’s $1000 if you use it through the Chase portal, but you can get a lot more value than that if you use your Ultimate Rewards to transfer to hotel and airline partners.
Can you combine these ultimate rewards with your personal ultimate rewards? Does this account show up on your personal login or a separate business login?
Yes – you can combine these with URs from a Freedom, Sapphire or other Chase card.
Can you get this card twice? And if so, how much time in between must you wait?
I don’t see anything currently in the terms and conditions, but generally with Chase, you need to not currently have the card and have not gotten a bonus in the past 24 months. Again, I just checked the terms and conditions on the Ink Preferred website and I don’t see that language there, but YMMV if it’s been fewer than 24 months