Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
For one-week only, IHG Rewards Club is slashing award stay by 50% for hotels and resorts in Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America. The discount is valid for stays between August 7th to October 27th, 2017, and must be booked from August 6th to August 12th, 2017. Details of the promotion can be found here. This appears to be exactly the same as a promotion that they ran back in May, even down to the list of hotels.
Participating hotels & Resorts
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba-Beach Resort & Casino
- InterContinental San Juan
- InterContinental Real Santo Domingo
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo
- Holiday Inn Santo Domingo
- InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort
- InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa
- Hotel Indigo Veracruz Boca Del Rio
- Holiday Inn Campeche
- Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas
- Holiday Inn Ciudad del Carmen
- Holiday Inn Veracruz Centro Historico
- Holiday Inn Veracruz Boca del Rio
- Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Resort Ixtapa All-Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All–Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Express Ciudad del Carmen
- Holiday Inn Express Puerto Vallarta
- Holiday Inn Express Cabo San Lucas
- Holiday Inn Express Manzanillo
- Holiday Inn Express Veracruz Boca del Rio
The promotional period is shoulder season for the sunny destinations, so daily cash rates will be low. Make sure you compare before booking award stays. It is nice to see five interContinentals and even a few all-inclusive resorts are included in this sale, and they generally represent good values.
Remember too that the IHG Point Breaks are available with hotels that are bookable for only 5,000 points / night.
If you are short on points, you can purchase IHG points directly at 0.7 cents per point, and those points usually post instantly.
Planning any bookings with this 50% off sale?