Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I have often said that one of the best ways to get a lot of miles and points is signup bonuses on new credit cards. If you’re responsible with your spending and organized, it’s possible to get millions of airline miles through credit card signup bonuses.
As always, you should not sign up for a credit card just because some guy on the Internet said to
Having said that, if you would like to support Points With a Crew by signing up for a new credit card, most cards are available from one of the below links.
Top credit card offers
Generally, I cannot mention any specific card, but most of the ones that miles and points people would be interested in should be available from one of the below links
- 50,000 transferrable points after spending $4000 in the first 3 months – they can help you get a business class to Europe for only 80,000 miles!
- 35,000 hotel points that can also transfer 1:1 to airlines AND 1:3 to a different hotel chain (letting you get 105,000 hotel points from 1 welcome offer!)
- 40,000 high value hotel points after spending $2000 in the first 3 months
- 80,000 credit card points worth at least $1000 in travel after spending $5000 in the first 3 months
OTHER TOP OFFERS
- 125,000 hotel points after spending $4000 in the first 3 months
- 7 cards that offer up to 70,000 airline miles for a US carrier based in Atlanta – see here and here for examples, or this post for a comparison of the different offers.
- 50,000 credit card points worth at least $625 in travel after spending $4000 in the first 3 months
- 100,000 airline miles in a tiered bonus
- 50,000 miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- An extra 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 within your first year from account opening
- An additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $20,000 within your first year from account opening
Featured Travel credit cards – most other cards that people will be interested in will be found on this link
If you can’t find the card you’re looking for there, try one of the links below or email me at dan at pointswithacrew dot com
Other credit card offers
Here are some cards by brand
Then there are a couple of listings by different card category
Keep in mind that I do not have control over which cards show up in these links, and I can’t mention any specific card. If you have any questions as to whether this is the best offer available, feel free to email me at dan at pointswithacrew dot com or check out our Facebook miles and points group