We have previously we asked which types of giveaways you were most interested in. As part of that, I asked what types of things you would want for future giveaways. The top 3 answers were:
- Major retailer gift card (Amazon, Walmart , Target, etc)
- Airline / hotel gift card (Hyatt GC, American Airlines GC, etc)
- Airline miles / hotel points giveaway
Since we’ve already had each of those types of giveaways, this time we’ll give away a $100 Visa gift card.
The fine print:
- Winner will be randomly chosen from available and valid entries
- You must be 18 or older to win
- Contest ends at 11:59 pm Eastern time on October 3rd, 2017.
- This contest is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Visa. Just a gift card sent from us to you
How to enter
All entries must enter through the Gleam widget below. You have a few ways to enter:
- Join the free Points With a Crew miles and points Facebook Group.
- You get an extra FIVE entries for entering in the secret code shared on the Facebook group. Entering in the wrong code here will disqualify ALL of your entries. EDIT: The code has to be entered in the Gleam widget below NOT as a regular comment on this post!
- Signing up for our once daily email list
- Following Points With a Crew on Pinterest.
If you’re already on the email list, or already following, just click the link and you should automatically get your entries.
You can also earn 2 bonus entries for every friend that you refer through your personalized link found in the widget below. Also stop by every day between now and October 3rd for a daily bonus entry!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them