Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
We have previously we asked which types of giveaways you were most interested in. As part of that, I asked what types of things you would want for future giveaways. The top 3 answers were:
- Major retailer gift card (Amazon, Walmart , Target, etc)
- Airline / hotel gift card (Hyatt GC, American Airlines GC, etc)
- Airline miles / hotel points giveaway
Since we’ve already had each of those types of giveaways, this time we’ll give away a $100 Visa gift card.
The fine print:
- Winner will be randomly chosen from available and valid entries
- You must be 18 or older to win
- Contest ends at 11:59 pm Eastern time on October 3rd, 2017.
- This contest is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Visa. Just a gift card sent from us to you
How to enter
All entries must enter through the Gleam widget below. You have a few ways to enter:
- Join the free Points With a Crew miles and points Facebook Group.
- You get an extra FIVE entries for entering in the secret code shared on the Facebook group. Entering in the wrong code here will disqualify ALL of your entries. EDIT: The code has to be entered in the Gleam widget below NOT as a regular comment on this post!
- Signing up for our once daily email list
- Following Points With a Crew on Pinterest.
If you’re already on the email list, or already following, just click the link and you should automatically get your entries.
You can also earn 2 bonus entries for every friend that you refer through your personalized link found in the widget below. Also stop by every day between now and October 3rd for a daily bonus entry!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them