Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- Should you say something if passengers don’t put their phones on airplane mode?
- Gary from Everything Everywhere shares his 11 thoughts on traveling (full time) around the world for 11 years. Fascinating article from a full-time traveler
- Thoughts on things to pack and not to pack for a spring break trip to Europe. See also our 6 packing mistakes people make
- Avianca has a very interesting (and sometimes lucrative) award chart, but it’s not a great place to park miles speculatively. Once again they prove the points as they have recently announced a change to their mileage expiration policy
- We’re used to complaining about hotels and airlines, but what happens when a hotel actually listens to your feedback and make changes? Is it possible?!!!? 😀
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post: The return of the inflight yogi (she says she’ll do it again)