Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Lots of Amex Offers came out these past few days. My travel sis, Emilia R., alerted me to be on the lookout for the deals that she saw over on her end, and sure enough, I did see lots of new offers with many Amex cards that I have.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Amex Offers – Shopping
- Amazon – Spend $50 or more, get 2,000 Membership Rewards
- Amazon – Get 3x Membership Rewards Points
- Banana Republic – Spend $100 or more, get a one-time $20 statement credit
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond – Spend $25 or more, get a one-time $5 statement credit
- Crate & Barrel – Spend $100 or more, get $20 back
- BJ’s – Join BJ’s for $30
- Buy Buy Baby – Spend $25 or more, get $5 back
- eBags – Spend $75 or more, get $15 back
- Sam’s Club – Spend $30 or more, get $10 back
- Salvatore Ferragamo – Spend $500 or more, get $100 back
- Levi’s – Spend $125 or more, get $25 back
- Origins – Spend $75 or more, get $15 back
- Sandro Paris – Spend $250 or more, get $50 back
- Ray-Ban – Spend $150 or more, get $30 back
These were just some of the offers that I thought of pointing out, but you might have more offers, so check your Amex Offers specifically targeted for you.
Remember to read the details of the offer. Some of the offers are quite specific when it comes to where you can or cannot use the offer. Some offers allow you to purchase in-store gift cards, and exclude e-gift cards. Just make sure you follow the rules and make sure that your purchases meet the criteria.
What’s the best Amex Offer you’ve seen? Let us know!