Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Delta just launched its monthly Skymiles flash sales, this time to the Northeast region. You can read complete details here.
- Main Cabin starts at 10,000 miles roundtrip (plus taxes and fees);
- Comfort+ starts at 12,000 miles roundtrip (plus taxes and fees);
- Sale valid for two days, until 11:59pm EST on Wednesday August 15, 2018;
- Must book on Delta.com directly;
- Travel between September 4 and October 31, 2018, and beyond! (see my tip at the end of this post)
- A Friday night stay is required;
- Exclusion dates are below
Availability is awesome, and fare is even lower!
I decided to look up availability for a family of four between Los Angelas and Boston using Delta’s low fare calendar. Availability is awesome and the fare is 18,000 miles round trip, even cheaper than the 20,000 miles advertised!
Here’s a tip – Look beyond this fall
What Delta didn’t advertise along with this flash sale is, many routes are also on sale through the the end of the current schedule, which extends to mid July 2019! If you are looking to book trips for next year, it’s worth looking now! For example, San Jose California to New York is just 19,000 miles roundtrip in July 2019!
Are you able to take advantage of this sale?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them