Between me and my wife, we have quite a few Chase credit cards that provide us opportunities to save using Chase Offers. I gathered 25 different offers that’s timely for Valentine’s Day, along with food/dining, shopping, car maintenance repair, and tax preparation.
What are Chase Offers
- Chase Offers give you an opportunity for additional cash back savings or statement credit
- These offers, once added to your account, could be found using the Chase Mobile App
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account
- Scroll down until you see Chase Offers
- If you see an offer you like, click ADD TO CARD
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
Unlike Amex Offers
What I like about Amex Offers, I usually get an email shortly after I used my Amex Card that I used to get the Amex Offer. Chase, on the other hand, takes days or a couple of weeks before you’re notified that you’ve used the offer and that you’ve earned a statement credit. I’m not a fan of that latent notice.
25 Chase Offers
Here’s a listing of the Chase Offers that caught my eyes. Just like Amex Offers, whatever offer I listed down here doesn’t guarantee that you will have the same offer. I categorized the offers, and even included the following categories:
Hoping this helps you as you plan your next purchases using your Chase card. Let me know if you see other offers that helped you that I didn’t add to this list. Good luck.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them