Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- Clever New Way Hotels Will Charge More For The “Same” Room – God Save the Points
- Lufthansa Flight Attendants Ordered Passengers to Delete Cellphone Footage of Cabin Carnage After Turbulence Rattled Plane – Paddle Your Own Kanoo
- 3 Reasons Never To Check Luggage – And 4 Rules To Follow If You Must – View from the Wing. I know personally I am on #TeamCarryOn all the way.
(SEE ALSO: 5 Quirky Luggage Tag Sets For Sale)
(SEE ALSO: 7 Things Not To Pack In Your Carryon Bag)
- SpiceJet Pilot’s Picture Goes Viral For All The Wrong Reasons – One Mile at a Time
- Two Must-See Exhibits in Washington, D.C. – Will Run For Miles
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post – This is the real reason your baggage doesn’t always make your flight
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I always check my bags and leave it to the professionals.
This post hits home for me! I’ve had checked luggage get behind me on long trips for 3 days before it catches up. I’ve also had to go back to my home airport and claim lost luggage after a week! I’ve been trying to do the checked-bag route more and more.
Question, what are those cute backpacks in your picture? I’d love to know!
Tragically it’s just a stock photo… 🙂
I figured it out – Herschel Bags! I’ve got one on order!