Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- We had a big “to-do” on Twitter a few weeks ago (READ: 2 different ways to get arrested while travel hacking) amongst several miles and points bloggers about structuring and what not to do regarding cash deposits. I was pleased to learn that a small business owner who had $153,907 seized from his bank account because the government thought he was structuring is getting his money back!
- This was a hilarious blogger parody – Other site’s readers questions answered!
- We’re coming out of the winter season (maybe?) but Trips with Tykes had some good tips on how to do winter air travel with kids
- Did you get in on the IHG Priceless Surprises mail-in extravaganza? Victoria’s Secret is running a similar promotion where you can win $10 gift cards up to 29 times. Deal Mommy has the scoop!
- I have really enjoyed the fact that miles and points have helped my family to travel and see much more of the world than would be otherwise possible. But here are 3 reasons not to quit your job to travel the world
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 6 sensational ways to see the world for free
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them