Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- First Class Travel on a Budget: How to Hack Your Credit Cards to Book Incredible Trips for Less – a new book from the author of Monkey Miles
- The Story Of How I Became A Travel Blogger – One Mile at a Time. Ben has been doing this for a long time so I found it interesting to see how he got into the business in the first place.
- Culture Shock? Quick Tips for Travel Newbies – Modhop
- American Airlines Faces Class Action Lawsuit From Customer Service Reps Who Were Made to Log On Before Being Paid – Paddle Your Own Kanoo
- New U.S. Senator Blasts United Airlines, Posts His MileagePlus Number To Twitter – View from the Wing
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post – United may break guitars, but American Airlines breaks sewing machines
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them