It’s been an interesting summer for airlines. It must be the heat that leads travelers and airlines to make some head scratching decisions. Here are 5 stories that caught my eye over the past few weeks.
- This may be my least favorite of the five stories and apparently lots of other travelers are disturbed by this passenger’s behavior as well.
- Sleeping on a plane can be a nightmare at times. For this poor passenger the nightmare really started when she woke up all alone.
- As a parent I can’t imagine how scary it would be to find out your child is headed to the wrong country! We all know it is impossible to call airline customer service, but Twitter was able to help the situation.
- Imagine just trying to have a relaxing day in the sun and narrowly avoiding getting smashed by a falling body. I know we all dislike paying for airline tickets, but this wasn’t the answer.
- These outfit stories will pop up periodically and this one definitely seems like another questionable objection to a passenger’s clothing choice.
Which airline story is the most surprising or disturbing to you? Leave a comment and let us know!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.