Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
It’s been an interesting summer for airlines. It must be the heat that leads travelers and airlines to make some head scratching decisions. Here are 5 stories that caught my eye over the past few weeks.
- This may be my least favorite of the five stories and apparently lots of other travelers are disturbed by this passenger’s behavior as well.
- Sleeping on a plane can be a nightmare at times. For this poor passenger the nightmare really started when she woke up all alone.
- As a parent I can’t imagine how scary it would be to find out your child is headed to the wrong country! We all know it is impossible to call airline customer service, but Twitter was able to help the situation.
- Imagine just trying to have a relaxing day in the sun and narrowly avoiding getting smashed by a falling body. I know we all dislike paying for airline tickets, but this wasn’t the answer.
- These outfit stories will pop up periodically and this one definitely seems like another questionable objection to a passenger’s clothing choice.
Which airline story is the most surprising or disturbing to you? Leave a comment and let us know!