Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
IHG Point Breaks are one of the best deals in miles and points – each quarter IHG publishes a list of 100-150 hotels that go on sale for only 5,000 points / night. And while the quality of hotels has gone down over the past few years (you rarely see an Intercontinental on the list any more), it’s still hard to beat 5,000 points / night for a hotel stay.
6 changes to this quarter’s IHG Point Breaks list
The full list of IHG Pointbreaks for Q3 2017 (July – October 2017) was published on Friday. Since then, I have noticed a few changes to the list. Here are 6 of the changes
- The Candlewood Suites in Logan is in Logan, West Virginia not Logan, Utah. That may have been my own transcription error
- Originally, the Holiday Inn Express Mimbres Valley in New Mexico was listed twice – once in New Mexico and once in New Jersey. The correct location is New Mexico, and there are 2 New Jersey hotels that have been added
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tampa North – Wesley Chapel was on the original list but no longer appears
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sandpoint North is (still) incorrectly listed in Iowa on IHG’s page – the correct location is in northern Idaho.
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Lacey has been added (Lacey, Washington, USA)
Complete IHG Point Breaks map and sortable table
As always, I maintain a list of the current IHG Point Breaks map and sortable table, and I have updated it with these changes. You can find it at
Make sure and bookmark that page for the most up-to-date list and check back on Monday afternoon as the Point Breaks hotels should be bookable for only 5,000 points / night.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them