Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- From a flight attendant, here’s 5 things to remember if you’re ever in an airplane evacuation. One thing you’ll see is that stopping to take your bags is FOOLISH BEHAVIOR!
- We are giving away a $100 Visa Gift card – enter in 5 different ways, and get a free daily entry every day till Monday
- Have you ever thought about flying the world’s longest flight… in economy? I’ll say that flying a 14 hour flight was much more relaxing in first class 🙂
- 9 country borders that symbolize peace and unity
- I was glad to see that the Amex Seattle Centurion lounge is finally adding some space. You should have seen the look they gave us when we told them we had 8 people coming in back in May…
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Even if you’re Bruce Wayne, the TSA will still confiscate…
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them