Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
There are (at least) 12 gift card deals at eBay today
- $100 Southwest Airlines Gift Card for $88 – PPDG, Limit 5
- $200 Airbnb Gift Card Gift Card for $170 – PPDG, Limit 5
- $25 + $5 Sephora gift card for $25 – PPDG, Limit 5
- $50 Gamestop Gift Card get a $10 Bonus Code – PPDG, Limit 5
- $50 Outback Steakhouse Gift Card for $40 – PPDG, Limit 5
- $100 Overstock.com Gift Card for $85 – PPDG, Limit 5
- $150 Macy’s Gift Card & Get a bonus $15 AMC Gift Card – PPDG, Limit 1
- $60 Domino’s gift card for $50 – PPDG, Limit 5
- $50 Hotels.com Gift Card Gift Card For Only $40– Limit 1
- $25 Yankee Candle Gift Card For Only $22.50 – Limit 5
- $25 + $5 bonus AMC Gift Card – Limit 5
- $50 Regal + $10 bonus card – limit 5
As a reminder, purchases through Paypal Digital Gifts (PPDG) should code as getting 5x Chase Ultimate Rewards, though you have to go through the endless Paypal verification loops – good luck! 🙂
Another gift card on sale at Staples in-store!
The other day I wrote about a 20% off gift card sale at Staples this week. In the weekly ad, it only shows Toys R Us, Petco and Xbox gift cards
But in store many stores have shown Nike cards also 20% off – here’s a picture of my local Staples store gift card ad
It’s empty because I took them all, of course 🙂
How to get started gift card reselling
If you’re interested in gift card reselling, you may want to check out my beginner’s primer on gift card reselling. It’s not super complicated (buy low, sell high). You will not believe how hard it was for me to resist the “Buy Lowe’s, sell High” pun there….
The big tool that I use for gift card reselling is this gift card scanner (typing in tons of gift card numbers and PINs is annoying, even if I do have an army of “minions” that I sometimes pay / coerce into typing as part of “homeschool” 😀
I also use these Scotty Peelers (to peel off the PINs on cards, though you have to be careful).
Thanks Miles to Memories and TPM for the heads up!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them