Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
JetBlue has just launched a sale on its award flights! Now through April 25th, you can save 15% on the cost of any award booking. While, unfortunately, JetBlue has thought ahead and blocked travel on its Mint product with this sale, this is still a pretty good deal.
- Discount is valid now through April 25, 2019 (11:59pm EST).
- Good for flights from April 29-June 20, 2019 (May 22-May 28 are blacked out).
- Travel on Mondays-Thursdays (no Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, or Mint :().
- The discount is automatically included in your search results, no promo code necessary.
- The sale will stack with the JetBlue Plus Card, which gives a 10% refund on points redemptions.
JetBlue, like some other US airlines, operates on a revenue based award chart. This means that usually you’re not going to find outsized value on your redemptions, generally redeeming TrueBlue points for about ~1.3-1.5 cents each. So while American Express, Chase, and Citibank are all transfer partners (1:1 for American Express, Chase and Citi Prestige® or Citi ThankYou® Premier cardholders, 1:.08 for Citi ThankYou® Preferred cardholders), it’s not necessarily the best use of your points. But this 15% discount is the best value you’re going to find on a redemption, so if you’re looking to book, do it now.
Are you going to book with this deal?