Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Just like Southwest, Alaska is also having a fare sale. You can find details here, and this sale is good through June 18th.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days. If nonstop service is offered during the advertised travel period, the advertised fare applies to the nonstop flights only.
- Bag fees apply for checked baggage. An additional VAT fee from $2.15 (CAD) per bag for bags checked in Canada may apply. For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge. Additional fees apply to check more than three bags or overweight or oversized items.
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.
- A ticket purchased at an Alaska Airlines airport location or through one of our reservation call centers will cost $15.00 more per person than the advertised fare. Applicable fare and tax differences apply to any changes made after ticketing. A $125(USD) change fee per person applies to changes made within 60 days of ticketed travel. The change fee is waived when travel is wholly within the state of Alaska on flights operated by Alaska Airlines. Fares include U.S. government taxes and fees. Canadian and Mexican government taxes and fees that are included in the fares shown are based on the current currency exchange rate and are subject to change.
- All fares are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice, and other restrictions apply.
- Some markets may not operate daily service.
- Some flights may be operated by or in conjunction with Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir. Costa Rican government taxes, fees and charges included in the fare shown are based on the currency exchange rate and are subject to change. In addition to the advertised fares which include taxes, fees, and charges in U.S. dollars, passengers departing San Jose or Liberia airports will be subject to a $29 (USD) departure tax, to be collected at the airport.
- Other restrictions apply.
West Coast Deals
If you’re in the SFO or SEA area, there are some pretty cheap one way fares for other West Coast destinations:
Remember if you have the Bank of America Alaska Airlines card (and its associated companion fare), you can get a 2 for 1 on these fares. Possibly combining it with a 12,500 Avios award redemption
Plan to take advantage of any of these sales?