Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
There’s a new Amex Offer, and this time it’s with Best Western. Remember, these are targeted offers.
What’s the deal
- Spend $100+ on room rate and room charges with Best Western
- Valid for stays between June 8, 2018 and August 8, 2018
- Get an additional 2,000 Membership Rewards or $20 back
- Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands
- Reservations must be made online using bestwestern.com, Best Western mobile app, or by calling 1-800-780-7234
- See Offer Terms for more details
How the offers look
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
So let us know if you got this offer and how you plan on using your offer. Good luck.