Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Planning on going on a cruise? Before you do so, check your Amex Offers. You could go on a cruise and earn 25,000 Membership Rewards. Here’s a list of our most recent postings regarding the latest Amex Offers:
- Food/Dining, Entertainment, Wine Offers (click here)
- Travel Offers (click here)
- Shopping Spree Offers (click here)
What’s the deal
- Spend $1,000+ on sailings with Crystal Cruise
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards
- Book online (click here) or by phone 1-888-722-0021
- Book by 2/14/2019
- Exclusions apply. See offer terms below.
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
There are many more offers out there, but these are the one that I gathered for this entry. Remember to read the offer terms and know the expiration dates of your offers. If you find other noteworthy offers, please let me know so we could share with our readers.