Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
There’s a new Amex Offer for Romano’s Macaroni Grill where if you spend $30 or more, get $10 back. This offer could be used up to 3x. This expires on 6/20/18. You could use this for just about any occasion from a lunch or dinner out with the family, or any of upcoming celebrations (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation). The deal is not available for online purchase or e-gift card purchases. In-store purchases only.
My wife and I have have quite a few American Express cards. One of the things I look forward to is checking my Amex Offers. You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
There’s a new offer that comes out almost every other day. If you happen to like these types of offers, make sure to check your account. Let us know if you find something new and interesting. Good luck.