Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
A well-timed AmEx Offer is one of my favorite ways to save a bit more money or cash in on bonus points. Chase and Bank of America have similar programs, but I’ve gotten the most value out of America Express by far. AmEx offers a much larger selection of partnered merchants. Check out some of the Offers I’m finding on my cards below!
Travel and Dining AmEx Offers:
- Spend $250 or more at HP, get $50 back (exp. 9/30/2019)
- Spend $250 or more at Omni Hotels & Resorts, get $50 back (exp. 9/9/2019)
- Spend $300+ at Ceasars Las Vegas, get 4,000 Membership Rewards (exp. 9/3/2019)
- Spend $500 or more at Hilton brands in Europe, get $100 back (exp. 9/30/2019)
- Spend $75 or more with Park ‘N Fly at pnf.com/amex, get $15 back (exp. 9/2/2019)
- Spend $250 or more at Hyatt Place & Hyatt House Hotels, get $75 back (exp. 10/3/2019)
- Spend $200 or more at Marriott properties, get $40 back (exp. 9/3/2019)
- Spend $500 or more at Hotel ZaZa, get $100 back (exp. 9/30/2019
- Spend $300 or more at Kimpton Hotels, get $60 back (exp. 9/30/2019)
- Spend $250 or more at Caribe Royale Orlando, get $50 back (exp. 9/18/2019)
- Get 10% back at Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, up to $100 (exp. 9/30/2019)
- Get 10% back at Seasons 52, up to $100 (exp. 9/30/2019)
- Get 10% back at Starbucks, up to $5 (exp. 9/17/2019)
- Spend $40 or more at California Pizza Kitchen, get $10 back (exp. 9/18/2019)\
- Spend $500 or more on a Universal Orlando Vacation Package, get $100 back (exp. 10/12/2019)
- Spend $250 or more with Staypineapple, get $50 back (exp. 2/15/2020)
- Spend $125 or more at Palm Restaurant, get $25 back (exp 9/8/2019)
- Spend $100 or more at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, get $20 back (exp. 10/27/2019)
- Spend $15 or more at Boston Market, get $3 back (exp. 9/3/2019)
Other Interesting AmEx Offers:
- Get 20% back on insurance bills, up to $85 (exp. 11/5/2019) (I also had an offer for 4x Delta SkyMiles on insurance, up to 1,500 miles, on my Delta Reserve card)
- Get 20% back on FedEx Freight, up to $1,000 (exp. 11/30/2019)
- Get 10% back at FedEx Office, up to $1,000 (exp. 11/30/2019)
- Get 20% back on FedEx Shipping, up to $1,000 (exp. 11/30/2019) (another card had 25% back, I hope you get the better offer!)
- Spend $100+ at Crate & Barrel, get 2,000 Membership Rewards (exp. 9/30/2019)
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in the form of credit or additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (will be found on cards that earn MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
How do you check for Amex Offers?
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
There are many more offers out there; these are just what I’ve gathered for this entry. Remember to read the offer terms and know the expiration dates of your offers. If you find other interesting offers, comment on this post!