Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
With the summer travel season heating up, American Express wants you to swipe your card! Or insert it…or type it in, or whatever you do. Here’s some of the travel-related AmEx offers out there right now:
Summer 2019 Travel AmEx Offers
- Spend $300+ at MGM Resorts, get 6,000 Membership Rewards (exp. 8/29/2019)
- Spend $300+ at MGM Las Vegas, get 6,000 Membership Rewards (exp. 8/29/2019) – if you’re lucky, these might stack!
- Spend $250 or more at Omni Hotels & Resorts, get $50 back (exp. 9/9/2019)
- Spend $300+ at Ceasars Las Vegas, get 4,000 Membership Rewards (exp. 9/3/2019)
- Spend $150+ with Turo Car Sharing, get 4,500 Membership Rewards (exp. 8/20/2019)
- Spend $50 or more on a Hotels.com gift card, get $10 back (exp. 7/1/2019)
- Spend $250 or more at Hyatt Place & Hyatt House Hotels, get $75 back (exp. 10/3/2019)
- Spend $500 or more at Hilton brands in Europe, get $100 back (exp. 9/30/2019)
- Spend $1,000 or more at Hilton brands in Hawaii, get $200 back (exp 6/30/2019) – hurry!
- Spend $750+ on Princess Cruises, get 22,500 Membership Rewards (exp. 6/30/2019)
- Spend $500+ on Holland America Line cruises, get 15,000 Membership Rewards (exp. 8/4/2019)
- Spend $75 or more with Park ‘N Fly at pnf.com/amex, get $15 back (exp. 9/2/2019)
- Spend $175 or more at Hilton Garden Inn, get $30 back (exp. 6/30/2019)
- Spend $500 or more at Waldorf Astoria or Conrad hotels, get $100 back (exp. 6/30/2019)
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in the form of credit or additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (will be found on cards that earn MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
How do you check for Amex Offers?
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
There are many more offers out there; these are just what I’ve gathered for this entry. Remember to read the offer terms and know the expiration dates of your offers. If you find other interesting offers, comment on this post!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them