Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A family was forced to cancel their family vacation after EasyJet put them on standby, then wouldn’t seat them together.
- Traveling Dad Paul Eisenberg asked the New Kids on the Block for their family travel advice.
- I was pleased to be included on As the Joe Flies’ list of the Top Family Travel social media contacts to follow
- Introducing Freebird, an insurance-like app that will pay to rebook you if your flight is canceled or delayed. The only catch is that you have to pay your copay a few hours BEFORE your flight is supposed to take off
- United Airlines writes off $412 million for losing their near-monopoly at Newark Airport
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Woman arrested after leaving 2 kids (ages 4 and 6!) home alone in order to travel the world
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them