Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A baby born on a Cebu Pacific plane is being given 1,000,000 airline miles. Now what exactly a million Cebu Pacific miles can get you is…. still up for discussion 🙂
- We are giving away a $100 Visa Gift card – enter in 5 different ways, and get a free daily entry every day till Monday
- I’ve got Hawaii on the brain – here are 8 family friendly resorts in Hawaii
- I had not heard of this practice but it sounds like a good idea to always get a hotel taxi card when you’re in a foreign country – (try to) avoid taxi scams!
- The 5th Family Travel for Real Life conference has been announced in Dallas! I’ve been to the first 4 and they are great – good content, cheap price and lots of good networking
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Did you know Google Flights can send you email price alerts?/strong>
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them