Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Another week, another heaping of awesome travel news!
- Probably the biggest travel news of the week was Club Carlson’s sneaky try-to-be-stealthy removal of the Bonus Award Night feature of their credit card. That’s a major bummer as the ability to effectively double your points was one of the best deals out there.
- One take on the best swimming spot in every state? How many have you been to?
- Did you know that there are only 2 escalators in the entire state of Wyoming? (and other travel news from around the Internet)
- Find out what I’m doing now that American and US Airways have combined their miles
- Following up with that, I find that I tend to get “analysis paralysis” when trying to book an award – always looking for the “perfect” trip.
- Would you rather have 10,000 SPG points or 50,000 Hilton HHonors points?
- Emirates First Class and Business Class availability is now BACK showing on the Alaska Airlines website
If you can’t get enough travel news, you might also like the compilation of the best stories from all of March – the best travel tips, travel videos, beating a red eye, #FT4RL, #hobostyle, my free $6500 trip, 47 mail-in rebates, giving out goodie bags, when your “free one way” isn’t free, and more=
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them