Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
It’s been a busy week here at Points With a Crew – lots of great travel news and information going out this week! If you see something here that you missed the first time around, you’ll want to make sure to sign up for our once-daily email.
Here are the top posts from this week:
- Here’s how I got 1,000,000 airline miles and points, and how you can do it too! Remember, large point balances aren’t ALWAYS good – you want to earn ’em and burn ’em!
- Here’s the reason why you want to transfer your Chase Ultimate Rewards to Choice hotels. Remember that Chase Ultimate Rewards are the best miles out there, so it better be good!
- A couple of posts about me from other sites – first, read about my family travel experiences in my application to Hilton Mom Vacation (spoiler alert – I wasn’t picked) and then read my guest post on BudgetsAreSexy.com about how my family eats for less than $1 / meal
- My readers really came up with some innovative travel tips – everything from “keep you belt rolled up in your shirt’s collar to keep it stiff” to “avoid fighting lions and elephants because they are big and scary” and everything in between. I’m just bummed nobody came up with my favorite tip, which is “don’t eat yellow snow”
- Chase Freedom refer a friend is back! Between now and May 15th, if you have the Freedom card, you can get 5000 Ultimate Rewards points for referring people to get the Freedom card.
- British Airways had some sort of hack, with many people (myself included) being locked out of their accounts and having all their Avios gone “ex gratia”
What was your favorite story of the week?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them