Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
There are a big number of Black Friday gift card deals going on right now, many of which can be profitable gift card reselling deals. Some of these deals are limited-time, Black Friday only, and some of them have been going on for awhile, and others will continue on for a few days, so some of these are also Cyber Monday gift card deals
Online Black Friday gift card deals
eBay has most of the deals
- Lowe’s $150 gift card for $130
- Toys R Us $100 gift card for $85 (sold out)
- Itunes $100 gift card for $85
- Sears $200 gift card for $175
- Southwest $100 gift card for $90
- Cabela’s $50 gift card for $40
Check out all the eBay discounted gift card deals here.
LimelightDeals.com (a site I had not before heard of) also has the following deals
(we’ll see how they handle under Black Friday gift card deals traffic 😀 )
In-store Black Friday gift card deals
There are also some in-store Black Friday gift card deals
- Target buy 1 iTunes gift card, get the 2nd for 30% off (makes it 85% face value)
- Best Buy – buy 1 iTunes gift card, get the 2nd for 30% off (makes it 85% face value) – also good online
- Walgreens – Buy a 3x$10 multi-pack, get a $10 Walgreens Gift Card, which some have reported being able to roll into your next transaction (meaning your 2nd and all future transactions would only cost $20)
- Most of the Kroger in-store gift card deals I wrote about a few days ago are still going on
Not as lucrative as the good ol’ days
These are still decent deals (and some are nice “pajama points”), but it’s not as great as the good ol days when you would also earn eBay bucks on these types of promotions. Even many shopping portals don’t track on eBay gift card purchases (though I would still recommend going through one just to be sure)
Tools for gift card reselling
If you’ve never resold gift cards before, you’ll want to check out my primer on how to get started with gift card reselling. The big tool that I use for gift card reselling is this gift card scanner (typing in tons of gift card numbers and PINs is annoying, even if I do have an army of “minions” that I sometimes pay / coerce into typing as part of “homeschool” 😀
I also use these Scotty Peelers (to peel off the PINs on cards, though you have to be careful).
Good luck out there and happy buying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them