Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you’re starting to feel the bite of winter a bit early, JetBlue has your back. Get out of town with cheap fares from their major cities, including Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Long Beach, New York, Oakland, San Fransisco, and more!
The More Chillax, Less Cha-Ching Sale
- Long Beach to San Jose (and vice-versa)
- Long Beach to San Fransisco (and vice-versa)
- Worcester MA to New York JFK (and vice-versa) (Need something to do while you’re in the Big Apple?)
These ticket prices include taxes and fees. The quoted prices are Blue fares, which don’t typically include a checked bag. With the JetBlue Plus credit card from Barclays you’ll get the first checked bag free! This sale is a bit shorter than Southwest’s current sale, you only have until then end of tonight to book! Here are the rules:
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 10/31/18 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between 11/11–2/14/19. Blackout dates: 11/16–11/26 & 12/16–1/9/19.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
Remember, a low cash price on JetBlue means a low points price too. TrueBlue points are worth a relatively fixed value, so for the cheapest sale fares, expect to pay somewhere around 3,000-5,000 TrueBlue points for the lowest prices. Let us know if you book anything in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them