Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Who doesn’t want to visit Rome? The “Eternal City” is a must-see for all global travelers, especially when the weather is mild enough for walking tours. Milan, Italy’s second largest city, is famous for its cuisine and is one of the world’s great fashion centers. Here’s your chance to visit either one, for under $450 round trip. Fares from New York to Italy have been very good this year, and bargains have spread to Miami and Boston. Prices are discounted on a variety of airlines, and include carry-on bags.
- New York from $336 (United, must book direct)
- Miami from $382 (AA)
- Miami from $391 (Air Italy)
- Boston from $323 (TAP, autumn only)
- New York from $398 (TAP)
Fares are available in spring and fall, but very select dates. Act now for your chance to experience Rome or Milan without breaking the bank!
- Departure: MIA
- Stops: MAD
- Arrival: FCO
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search Google Flights optional for departure and destination
- Select dates, March & April, October & November 2019
- Stay requirements vary by route and airline
Where to Stay in Rome & Milan
- Margutta 19 in central Rome
- Iq Hotel Roma
- UNAHOTELS Century Milano
- Best Western Plus Hotel Galles in Milan
Things to Do in Rome & Milan
- The Roman Colosseum – (SEE ALSO: My pro-tip for visiting Ancient Rome sites)
- St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
- Duomo di Milano
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them