Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Here are some top adult activities on a Disney Cruise line.
- This is why we can’t have nice things, and probably why sometimes cashiers grill you about why you’re buying so many gift cards. See also – Buying $18,030 in gift cards to resell, was it worth it?
- With all the hype over the new Chase Sapphire Reserve application, this parody by PFDigest was quite hilarious
For unto you this day is born this day a credit card…
- You can earn up to 130,000 Etihad Guest miles by signing up for VIP status … in a nightclub?
- At least some folks inside Marriott apparently have buyers remorse over their upcoming purchase of Starwood
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 1 way you can (try to) avoid taxi scams in foreign countries
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them