If you’ve been meaning to send a referral on your Chase Freedom, I’ve got some good news for you. It’s back. You can begin sending your personal referral links to your friends and family.
What’s in it for your friends and family who you refer
Low Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on balance transfers.
- See Terms and Condition for more details
- EARN 5% CASH BACK on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.*
- Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter. For the 1st quarter of 2019, get 5% cashback at gas stations, tolls, and drugstores.
- EARN 1% UNLIMITED CASH BACK on all other purchases* — it’s automatic. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open!* And there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- EARN A $150 BONUS after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- Credit JourneySM gives you unlimited access to your credit score and more. It’s free, even if you are not a Chase customer. Checking your score does not affect your credit.
- Zero Liability Protection means you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
What’s in it for you
- You can earn up to $500 cash back per year
- Each friend who gets the card, you can earn $50 cash back
How do you send a referral
You can send a referral:
- Using the Chase Mobile App. Click here: 3 Easy Steps to Refer a Friend using the Chase Mobile App
- You can also go to this website and generate a referral. Click here.
I, personally, love using the Chase Freedom card for the quarterly 5% bonus. We make sure to meet our quarterly target which gives us additional cash back. Make sure to take advantage of these bonuses and share these savings opportunity with your friends and family.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Is the bonus cash only or is it in the form of points?
It comes as Ultimate Rewards