Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
One of the perks I look forward to when traveling these days is visiting an airport lounge. When I signed up for the Chase Sapphire Reserve and American Express Platinum, cardholders are given the Priority Pass which gives access to airport lounges, restaurants, and bars worldwide. There are over 1200 airport lounges linked with Priority Pass, and two new Priority Pass lounges were recently added.
What are the two new Priority Pass lounges
SONG HONG BUSINESS LOUNGE – Hanoi Noi Bai Intl (Terminal 2)
- Hours: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm daily
- The lounge is located Airside – International Departures. After Security Checks, 4th Floor, East Wing.
- Children under 5 years are admitted free – Separate smoking room available.
- International calls are subject to payment. Complimentary luggage storage and shoe shine available inside the lounge.
- Click here for more info
HANAQ VIP LOUNGE – Lima Jorge Chavez International
- Hours: 6:00 am – 2:00 pm dail
- The location is Airside – International Departures. After Security Checks, 4th Floor, East Wing.
- Maximum 4 hour stay – Children under 2 years are admitted free – Complimentary alcoholic drinks are limited to two per adult – Separate children’s play area available.
- Click here for more info
I’ve never been to Vietnam myself, and it’s good to know that there are options for lounges in Vietnam. I did get a chance to go to Peru earlier this year and wrote my experience when I visited three different Priority Pass Lounges (restaurant and bar). Hanaq was not available for me to use back then. I visited Sumaq Lounge, and Hanaq looks newly built. Here’s what I wrote when I visited six lounges on one trip.
As i had mentioned, I tend to set aside ample time to make sure I get to the airport and the lounge. I don’t mind arriving at the airport early these days. I get to settle in, take care of business, eat, drink, and relax before my flight. This is why I look forward to reading the announcement about these two new Priority Pass lounges.
Let me know if you’ve checked out Song Hong Business Lounge and Hanaq VIP Lounge. If you have any pictures, I’d love to see them. Happy travels.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them